Title:ProfessorSubject:Landscape EcologyPhone:86-24-88087891Email:email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.orgAddress:Institute of Applied Ecology, Chinese Academy of Sciences No. 72 Wenhua Road, Shenyang, Liaoning, 110016 China
Department of Biology, Inner Mongolia University
(B.Sc. inPlant Ecology, supervised by Prof. Li Bo ).
Department of Landscape Ecology, Institute of Applied Ecology, Chinese Academy of Sciences(M. Sc. in Ecology, supervised by Nan Yingao).
Department of Landscape Ecology, Institute of Applied Ecology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Ph.D Candidate in Ecology （Ph.D in Ecology, supervised by Wang Qinli）
Landscape ecology, Forest fire disturbance ecology, Pyrogenic carbon, Landscape model
1. Yu Chang, Wengui Su, Ruiping Gao, The changes of land use pattern in eastern Shenyang, China. Chinese J. of Appl. Ecol. 1997, 8(4):421-425.
2. Yu Chang, Wengui Su, Quantitative method on rural environment division: A case study on Anshan city, China, Rural Eco-Environment, 1995,11(1):60-62.
3. Yu Chang, Habitat evaluation and conservation planning of southern China tiger using Geographic Information System, China's Biosphere Reserves, 1998,1:27-30,44.
4. Yu Chang, The establishment of Geographic Information System in Meihua Mountain Reserve, China's Biosphere Reserves, 1998,1:31-33.
5. Yu Chang, Wengui Su, Scale analysis to the data observed by field stations, Development of Research Network for Natural Resources, Environment and Ecology, 1996,7(1):8-15.
6. Wenduo Xu, Yu Chang, Zonal climax vegetation types in northeast China and their predicted discriminative model. China J.Appl.Ecol.,1992,3(3) :215-222.
7. Wengui Su, Yu Chang, Data archive file and its application in ecological research. Development of Research Network for Natural Resources, Environment and Ecology, 1994,5(3):37-39.
8. Wengui Su, Yu Chang, Data management in current ecological research and its scientific significance. Development of Research Network for Natural Resources, Environment and Ecology, 1994,5(2):27-30.
9. Wengui Su, Yu Chang, Model methods to the research of landscape dynamics. Development of Research Network for Natural Resources, Environment and Ecology, 1993,4(4):31-33.
10. Yu Chang, Yuanman Hu and Yongbao Wang, Agricultural eco-economic division at village to town scale: a case study in shilihe town, Sujiatun district, Shenyang city. Chin. J. Appl. Ecol. 2000,11(supp.): 39-44.
11. Chang Yu and Bu Rencang, GIS and individual-based spatial explicit landscape models, Chinese Journal of Ecology, 2001，20(2):61-65.
12. Chang Yu, Bu Rencang and Hu Yuanman, A review on landscape boundary studies. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 2002, 21(5):49-53.
13. Chang Yu, Bu Rencang, Hu Yuanman, Xu Chonggang, Wang Qingli, GIS and RS determination of abiotic range of forest landscape distribution in Changbai Natural Reserve. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 2003, 14(5):671-675.
14. Chang yu, Li Yuehui, Hu Yuanman, Xu Chonggang, the preliminary reconstruction of historical forest landscapes in Changbai Mountain natural reserve. Quaternary Sciences, 2003,23(3):309-317.
15. Chang Yu, Bu Rencang, Hu Yuanman, Xu Chonggang, Wang Qingli, Quantitative determination of landscape boundary between mountain birch and tundra in the northern slope of Changbai Mountain. Scientia GeographicaSinica, 2003,23(4):477-483.
16. Chang Yu, Bu Rencang, Hu Yuanman, Xu Chonggang, Wang Qingli, Dynamics of forest landscape boundary at Changbai Mountain, Chin. J. Appl. Ecol., 15(1):15-20.
17. Changg Yu, Bu Rencang, Hu Yuanman，Xu Chonggang, Wang Qingli,2003, Detecting forest landscape boundary between Mountain Birch and evergreen coniferous forest in the northern slope of Changbai Mountain，Journal of Environmental Sciences,15(2):182-186.
18. Han Wenquan, Chang Yu, The Markov model analysis of landscape dynamic: A case researches in Changbai Mountain Natural Reserve，ACTA ECOLOGICA SINICA ,2004，24（9）：1958-1965
19. Han Wenquan, Chang Yu, Hu Yuanman, Li Xiuzhen, Bu Rencang, 2005, Research advance in landscape pattern optimization. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 24(12):1487-1492.
20. Gong Xia, Chang Yu, Bu Rencang, Li Xiuzhen, Xu Chonggang, Yu Qinghe, 2006, long-term effects of different forest harvesting modes on forest landscape pattern in Huzhong Forestry Bureau. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 25(7):805-812.
21. Chang Yu, He Xingyuan, Ian D. Bishop, Meng Zhitao, 2006, Landscape visualization of Zagunao watershed in upper reaches of Minjiang river, Chinese Journal of Ecology, 25(10):1229-1233.
22. Chang, Y., He, H.S., Bishop, I., Hu, Y., Bu, R., Xu, C., Li, X., 2007. Long-term forest landscape responses to fire exclusion in the Great Xing’an Mountains, China. International Journal ofWildland Fire 16, 34-44.
23. Yang Zhao-ping, Chang Yu, 2007, Ecological problems of primary dry valleys in Southwest China and advances in the researches into them. Agricultural Research in the Arid Areas, 25(4):90-93, 99.
24. Yang Zhao-ping, Chang Yu, HuYuan-man， Liu Miao, Wen Qing-chun, Zhang Wen-guang, 2007, Landscape change and its driving forces of dry valley in upper reaches of Minjiang river. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 26(6):869-874.
25. Yang Zhao-ping, Chang Yu, Wen Qing-chun, 2007,Spatial characteristics of farmland and residential land in dry valleys in upper reaches of Minjiang river. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 26(3):327-331.
26. Yang Zhao-ping, Chang Yu, Bu Ren-cang, Liu Miao, Zhang Wen-guang, 2007, Long-term dynamics of dry valleys in the upper reaches of Mingjiang river, China. Acta EcologicaSinica, 27(8):3250-3256.
27. YANG Zhao-ping，CHANG Yu，YANG Meng，HU Yuan—man，BU Ren—cang，HE Xing—yuan,Dynamics and influence width of dry valley landscape boundary in upper reaches of M injiangRiver. ChinJ.App1.Eco1.2007，18(9)：1972-1976
28. Chen Hongwei, Chang Yu, Hu Yuanman, Liu Zhihua, Zhou Rui, Jing Guozhi, Zhang Hongxin, Hu Changhe, Zhang Changmeng, 2008, Load of forest surface dead fuel in Huzhong area of Daxing’anling Mountains and relevant affecting factors. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 27(1):50-55.
29. Chang, Y., He, H.S., Hu, Y., Bu, R., and Li, X. 2008. Historic and current fire regimes in the Great Xing'an Mountains, northeastern China: Implications for long-term forest management. Forest Ecology and Management 254(3): 445-453.
30. Liu Zhi-hua, Chang Yu, Chen Hong-wei, Zhou Rui, Jing Guo-zhi, Zhang Hong-xin, Zhang Chang-meng, 2008, Spatial pattern of land surface dead combustible fuel load in Huzhong area in Great Xing’an Mountains. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 19(3):487-493.
31. LiuZhi—hua，CHANG Yu，CHEN Hong-wei, 2008, Estimation of forest volume in Huzhong forest area based on RS, GIS and ANN．Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology,19(9),1891-1896.
32. Chang Yu，Hu Yuan-man，Bu Ren-cang，Meng Zhi-tao，Du Qiang-gen，Zhao Jia-ming，landscape visualization and its applications，2008，Chinese Journal of Ecology，27（8）：1422-1429.
33. Guo Rui, Chang Yu, Bu Rencang, Liu Miao, Chen Hongwei, Dou Deqiang, Kang Tingguo, Xu Liang, 2009, Determine suitable environmental range of ArctiumLappa L. Scientific Research Monthly, 3, 59-62.
34. Wang Wen-juan, Chang Yu, Liu Zhi-hua, Chen Hong-wei, Jin Guo-zhi, Zhang Hong-xin, Wang Jin-hai, 2009, Coarse woody debris loading capacity and its environmental gradient in Huzhong forest area of Great Xing’an mountains. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 20(4):773-778.
35. Liu Zhi-hua, Chang Yu, He Hong-shi, Hu Yuan-man, Wang Wen-juan, 2009, Effects of different forest fuel treatments on potential forest fire regimes in Great Xing’an Mountains. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 28(8):1462-1469.
36. Liu Zhi-hua, Chang Yu, He Hong-shi, Chen Hong-wei, 2009, Precision of spatial interpolation of forest duff layer depth based on secondary variable. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 20(1):77-83.
37. Wang Wen-juan, ChangYu, Liu Zhi-hua, Chen Hong-wei, Jing Guo-zhi, Zhang Hong-xin, ZhangChang-meng,2009, Characteristics of coarse woody debris in Huzhong area of Great Xing’an Mountains, Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 20（8）：1805-1810.
38. Liu Zhi-hua, Chang Yu, He Hong-shi, Chen Hong-wei, 2009, Long-term effects of fire suppression policy on forest landscape, fuel dynamics, and fire risks in Great Xing’an Mountains, Chinese Journal of Ecology,28（1）：70-79.
39. Wang Wen-juan, Chang Yu, Liu Zhi-hua, Chen Hong-wei, Jing Guo-zhi, Zhang Hong-xin, ZhangChang-meng,2009,Ground surface dead fuel moisture content in Huzhong forest area of Great Xing’an Mountains and its environmental gradient analysis, Chinese Journal of Ecology,28（2）：209-215.
40. Liu Zhi-hua, Chang Yu, Hu Yuan-man, Li Yue-hui,WangJin-hai, Jing Guo-zhi, Zhang Hong-xin and Zhang Chang-meng, 2009,Comparision of storage of coarse woody debris between Huzhong Forest Bureau and Huzhong Natural Reserve in Daxinggan mountains, China, Chinese Journal of Plant Ecology, 33(6):1075-1083。
41. Liu Miao, Chang Yu, Hu Yuan-man, Chen Hong-wei, Dou De-qiang, Kang Ting-guo, Xu Liang, 2010, Chinese burdock resources distribution based on logistic regression. Journal of Liaoning University of TCM, 12(2):15-18.
42. Liu Z, He HS, Chang Y, Hu Y. 2010. Analyzing the effectiveness of alternative fuel reductions of a forested landscape in Northeastern China. Forest Ecology and Management 259: 1255-1261.
43. Sui Zhen, Chang Yu, Li Yue-hui, Hu Yuan-man, Liu Miao, Chen Hong-wei, Dou De-qiang, Xu Liang, 2010, Relationships of Artiumlappa community distribution and species composition with eco-environmental factors. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 29(2):215-220.
44. Chang Yu, LengWenfang, He Hongshi, Liu Binfan,2010,UsingWeights of Evidence to Estimate the Probability of Forest Fire Occurrence: A Ca se Study in Huzhong Area of the Daxing’an Mountains. SCIENTIA SILVAE SIN ICAE, 46（2）：103-109.
45. CHANG Yu, LIU Miao, CHEN Hong-wei, HU Yuan-man, DOU De-qiang, KANG Ting-guo2, XU Liang,DU Tian-ming, 2009, Evaluation for Suitable Producing Area of A Medical Plant ArctiumLappa, Journal of Liaoning University of TCM, 11(11)：9-12.
46. Li Zongmei， Li Xiuhen，Chang Yu， Liu Miao， Hu Yuanman, Chen Hongwei， Dou Deqiang， Kang Tingguo，Xu Liang,2009, GIS based Evaluation of the Areas Desirable for Growing FructusArctii. World Science and Technology/Modernization of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Materia Medica, 11(3)：428-433。
47. YAO Xin, CHANG Yu, LIU Miao, HU Yuan-man, CHEN Hong-wei, DOU De-qiang, KANG Ting-guo, XU Liang, 2009, The Relationship between Characteristics of Arctiumlappa L. andEcological Factors. Hunan Agricultural Sciences, (11):18-21.
48. He Hong-shi, Chang Yu, Hu Yuan-man, Liu Zhi-hua, 2010,Contemporary studies and future perspectives of forest fuel and fuel management. Chinese Journal of Plant Ecology,34(6):741-752.
49. YAO Xin，CHANG Yu，LIU Miao，ZHU Jun-jun，HU Yuan-man，HE Hong-shi，XI Feng-ming， 2010，Spatial-temporal Dynamic Analysis of Landscape Pattern in Hunhe-Taizihe Watershed， Hunan Agricultural Sciences, （13）：70-74.
50. LI Zong-mei, LI Xiu-zhen, CHANG Yu, LIU Miao, HU Yuan-man, CHEN Hong-wei，DOU De-qiang, KANG Ting-guo, XU Liang，DU Tian-ming,2011, The Influence of Different Soil Factors on the Quality of a Chinese Medicine, FructusArctii, Chinese Journal of Soil Science,42(1):106-111.
51. YANG Yuan-zheng, CHANG Yu, HU Yuan-man, LIU Miao, LI Yue-hui，2011， Application of small remote sensing satellite constellations for environmental hazards in wetlandlandscape mapping: Taking Liaohe Delta, Liaoning Province of Northeast China as a case. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology,22(6): 1552-1558.
52. Wu Zhiwei, Chang Yu, He Hongshi, Hu Yuanman, 2011, Analyzing the spatial and temporal distribution characteristics of forest fires in Huzhong area in the Great Xing’an Mountains. Guangdong Agriculture Sciences,(5):189-193.
53. Wu Zhiwei, He Hongshi, Chang Yu, Liu Zhihua, Chen Hongwei. 2011. Development of Customized Fire Behavior Fuel Models for Boreal Forests of Northeastern China. Environmental Management 48: 1148-1157.
54. Hongwei Chen, Yuanman Hu, Yu Chang, Rencang Bu, Yuehui, Li, Miao Liu, 2011, Simulating impact of larch caterpillar (Dendrolimussuperans) on fire regime and forest landscape in Da Hinggan Mountains, Northeast China, Chinese Geographical Science，21(5): 575-586.
55. Han Wenquan, Chang Yu, Hu Yuanman, Liu Miao, Li Xiuzhen, 2012,Spatial optimization of agro-forest complex landscape pattern in Zagunaowatershed,upperMingjiang river, Sichuan. Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin,21(2):231-236.
56. Liu, Zhihua, Jian Yang, Yu Chang, Peter J. Weisberg, and Hong S. He, 2012, Spatial patterns and drivers of fire occurrence and its future trend under climate change in a boreal forest of northeast china, Global Change Biology，18(6): 2041-2056.
57. FENG,Yuting,CHANG Yu, HU Yuanman, WANGXiaoli,2012,Spatial point pattern analysis on forest landscapes in Huzhong of Great Xing’anMountains, Northeast China. Chinese Journal of Ecology,31(4):1016-1021.
58. Chang Yu，Chen Hongwei,FengYuting,Li Yue，2012，Advances in assessment of forest fire severity and its spatial heterogeneity. Journal of Natural Disasters, 21（2）：73-80.
59. WANG Xiaoli, WANG Wenjuan,CHANGYu, FENG Yuting, CHEN Hongwei, HU Yuanman, CHI Jianguo,2013,Fire severity of burnt area in Huzhong forest region of Great Xing’an Mountains, NortheastChina based on normalized burn ratio analysis. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 24(4): 967-974.
60. Yu Chang, Zhiliang Zhu, Rencang Bu, Hongwei Chen, Yuting Feng, Yuehui Li, Yuanman Hu, Zhicheng Wang, 2013, Predicting fire occurrence patterns with logistic regression in Heilongjiang Province, China. Landscape Ecology 28(10): 1989-2004.
61. JIAO Linlin, CHANG Yu, HU Yuanman, WANG Xiaoli, Spatial and temporal distribution patterns of wildfires in China based on MODIS data, Chinese Journal of Ecology,2014,33(5):1351-1358.
62. WANG Xiaoli, CHANG Yu, CHEN Hongwei, HU Yuanman, JIAO Linlin, FENG Yuting, WU Wen, WU Haifeng, Spatial pattern of forest biomass and its influencing factors in the Great Xing’an Mountains, Heilongjiang Province, China.Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 2014, 25(4): 974-982.
63. WANG Xiaoli, CHANG Yu, CHEN Hongwei, HU Yuanman, FENG Yuting, WU Wen, JIAO Linlin, Biomass allocation characteristics of the main forest ecosystems in the Great Xing’anMountains, Heilongjiang Province. Chinese Journalof Ecology, 2014, 33(6): 1437-1444.
64. Jiao Linlin, Chang Yu, Shen Dan, Hu Yuanman, Li Chunlin, Ma Jun (2015). Using boosted regression trees to analyze the factors affecting the spatial distribution pattern of wild fire in China. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 34(8):2288-2296.
65. Shen Dan, Jiao Linlin, Chang Yu, Li Zeming, Shi Yajuan, Wang Tieyu (2015). Ecosystem health assessment of Yellow Sea and Bohai coastal areas. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 34(8): 2362-2372.
66. Ma, J., R. Bu, M. Liu, Y. Chang, F. Han, Q. Qin and Y. Hu (2015). "Recovery of understory vegetation biomass and biodiversity in burned larch boreal forests in Northeastern China." Scandinavian Journal of Forest Research: 1-12.
67. Chang, Y., Z. Zhu, R. Bu, Y. Li and Y. Hu (2015). "Data in support of environmental controls on the characteristics of mean number of forest fires and mean forest area burned (1987–2007) in China." Data in Brief 4: 563-565.
68. CHEN Hongwei, HuYuanman, CHANG Yu, BU Rencang, LI Yuehui, LIU Miao (2015). "Changes of forest fire regime and landscape pattern under different harvesting modes in a boreal forest of Northeast China." Journal of Arid Land 7(6): 841-851.
69. Chang, Y., Z. Zhu, R. Bu, Y. Li and Y. Hu (2015). "Environmental controls on the characteristics of mean number of forest fires and mean forest area burned (1987–2007) in China." Forest Ecology and Management 356: 13-21.
70. Chang Yu, Huang Wentao, Hu Yuanman, Li Yuehui, Bu Rencang, Liu Yongyao (2015). Contemporary research advances on carbon emissions by forest fires and future prospects. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 34(10):2922-2929.
71. Ma, J., R. Bu, M. Liu, Y. Chang, Q. Qin and Y. Hu (2015). "Ecosystem carbon storage distribution between plant and soil in different forest types in Northeastern China." Ecological Engineering 81(0): 353-362.
72. Jiao Linlin, Shen Dan, Chang Yu, Hu Yuanman, Li Chunlin (2015). Using TM to validate burned area of large forest fires based on MODIS: a case study on Heilongjiang province. Remote Sensing Information, 30(6)24-30.
73. SHEN Dan, CHANG Yu, HU Yuan-man, CHEN Tan, JIAO Lin-lin, LI Chun-lin, SHI Ya-juan, WANG Tie-yu (2015).Landscape Pattern Change and Its DrivingForces in Liaoning Coastal Areas. Acta AgriculturaeUniversitatisJiangxiensis, 37( 5) : 874-884
74. Chang, Y., Zhu, Z., Feng, Y., Li, Y., Bu, R., Hu, Y., 2016. The spatial variation in forest burn severity in Heilongjiang Province, China. Natural Hazards, 81, 981-1001.
2013 Liaoning Provincial Science and Technology Progress Award: The Integrated investigation of national land resources by remote sensing (NO.10)